Share this Post
Listen below to our founder Ben Bolton joining Peter Mansfield for his second appearance on the ‘Insurance Covered’ where they discuss the growing importance of brand in commercial insurance.
In this episode they discussed:
- Ben’s new venture Insurindex – which looks at brand power and brand awareness in the insurance industry
- What makes a ‘power brand’ and a ‘challenger brand’
- A general view of how strong brands are within the insurance world
- How a strong brand can be created and maintained
- Why brand is becoming increasingly important to consumers
“Brand management is just a strategic tool for business development…my favourite definition of brand is a simple one ‘brand is a promise kept’ I think thats very apt for the insurance industry” says Ben Bolton “The reason now it’s so important is the insurance competition is growing and the market is consolidating quite rapidly, our data shows that more and more business is going to the larger players and some of it is going to specialised players…who are investing largely in brand…”
Click here to listen to the podcast on RPC’s website and subscribe for their future episodes.
Subscribe to get updates from Insurindex
Be the first to get new indexes, reports, events, insights and more